Tuesday, August 16, 2022

3 super easy ways to instantly turn a notebook page into custom-made stationery!

Since I have been on a bit of a hand writing binge lately because of my two penpals, my mind have been trying to come up with ways to decorate and embelish the paper I am writing on. And since I am a fan of recycle, diy and use-what-you-have-at-hand, I have come up with three super easy ways to "dress up" a normal notebook page :)

Drawing in the margins

This one is simple, just draw things in the margins or the paper. I used green and pink highlighter pens to draw some hearts. Descreet and quite pretty. This could have been made in black pen or graphite pencil as well.


Confetti


I used some brush-tipped felt pens to draw circles of different colours and sizes, but not only in the margins, I extended it too the top and bottom too. You could continue along the outer edge too, creating a frame for the letter! 


Washi tape



Take some Washi tape (or other pretty tape) and put it along the line of the margin. You can extend it out on the page however you like.


I hope you liked these three tips. BOOM! Instant stationery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment